Listen now to our podcast series about smart manufacturing, industry 4.0 and quick response manufacturing.
Every week, one of the organizations located at Thor Park provides us their vision on the changes and new trends in the manufacturing industry, which role they play in the industry and what cooperation opportunities they see at Thor Park.
- Thor Park #1 – Thor Park & FacThory – Gabriële Buglione
- Thor Park #2 – Comate – Sander Van den dries
- Thor Park #3 – Vlegel – Stef Van Looveren
- Thor Park #4 – T2-campus – Roald Swerts
- Thor Park #5 – Alberts – Glenn Mathijssen
- Thor Park #6 – Brightest – David Vandingenen & Kevin Pieters
- Thor Park #7 – Sirris – Walter Auwers
- Thor Park #8 – Enginity – Anja Hoogmartens & Koen Rutten
- Thor Park #9 – FIS Robotics – Roald Swerts
- Thor Park #10 – Yitch! – Rens Snoeijen
- Thor Park #11 – Absolem – Wim Verboven
FacThory: Financial support
FacThory is supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF – project 1383) and the Agency for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Hermes Fund). The financial support amounts to respectively 5.2 million euros en 1 million euros.